Hyped for Stellar Blade Demo!
GamerGal23
2024-03-26 20:15:11 UTC
I'm so excited for the Stellar Blade demo on Friday! I've already preordered the game for PS5 with the bonus content. Who else is hyped?
RetroGamer84
2024-03-26 20:20:12 UTC
I can't wait to try out the demo! The preorder bonus sounds awesome. Hopefully the game lives up to the hype.
CasualGamer99
2024-03-26 20:25:17 UTC
I'm not sure if I should preorder or wait for reviews. Does anyone have more information about the gameplay mechanics?
ProGamer2000
2024-03-26 20:30:04 UTC
I've had a chance to playtest Stellar Blade and I can say it's worth preordering. The combat system is innovative and the graphics are stunning.